- X-10 Electromechanical Safe Lock
- X-10 safe lock complies with Federal Specification FF-L-2740B. National Stock Number (NSN) 5340-01-613-2078.
- The X-10 has an electrical generator in the dial ring that converts the dialing motion (turning torque) energy to an electrical charge.
- The electrical charge is then stored in the capacitor and powers up the circuit board and the back-lit LCD display allowing the end user to see the safe lock combination numbers as they appear in consecutive numerical order on the screen during the dialing process.
- No batteries and no hard wiring.
- Features: audit capability, wrong try lockout penalty, dual user opening, supervisor / subordinate opening, single user opening.
- Durable and resistant to: salt spray, extreme temps & humidity, vibration, shock, nuclear electromagnetic pulse, combination dialing manipulation.
- Punch resistant bolt up to 600 lbs.
If you are having trouble with the operation of your X-10™ safe lock you can contact Kaba-Mas Technical Support on 800-950-4744 or contact a certified X-10™ locksmith.