Class 5 GSA FedSafes offer protection for 30 man-minutes against covert entry, 10 man-minutes against forced entry, and 20 man-hours against surreptitious entry.
Required for the secure storage & protection of all classified: documents, materials, items, electronics, armaments, ordnance, arms room keys, drugs, evidence, money, sensitive material, etc.
- Class 5 GSA FedSafes are made with AR500 armor plate steel 5/16” thick! (AR500 steel is used for high velocity / hardened bullet sniper shooting practice targets)
- Class 5 GSA FedSafes have unique interior corner bracing that fortifies the AR500 plate steel body from intense forced entry attacks and provides significant resistance to drill, impact, abrasion, pry bar, and sledge hammer assaults attempting to bend the plate steel body.
- Class 5 GSA FedSafes have the essential locking mechanisms and security materials held in place with heavy duty, high heat, continuous weldments that keep all the safes’ contents completely secure under the most intense U.S. DoD Lock Program forced entry performance test attacks.
- Class 5 GSA FedSafes have primary and secondary locking mechanisms.
- Class 5 GSA FedSafes are FORCED ENTRY RESISTANT and greatly exceed required specifications for prevention of forced entry.
- Class 5 GSA FedSafes are outfitted with an X-10™ or S&G 2740B safe lock that meets Federal Specification FF-L-2740B.